Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Gary Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Unfortunately, because of college it has been hard to keep up with the entire baseball world, especially prospecting and following prospects. I jsut took a quick look at Gary Brown's stats. While he is a bit old (21 in A+) ball, he has pretty impressive stats:
.366 BA 6 HR 33 SB .966 OPS and heard a pretty good CF

You think he'll transition nicely to the majors one day? Seems like an early version of Michael Trout. Then again maybe I should learn a little more about him before making some comparisons to any players.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
darocker80 said:
Unfortunately, because of college it has been hard to keep up with the entire baseball world, especially prospecting and following prospects. I jsut took a quick look at Gary Brown's stats. While he is a bit old (21 in A+) ball, he has pretty impressive stats:
.366 BA 6 HR 33 SB .966 OPS and heard a pretty good CF

You think he'll transition nicely to the majors one day? Seems like an early version of Michael Trout. Then again maybe I should learn a little more about him before making some comparisons to any players.

I love him a lot and I think he is going to get the call to AA soon. He has shown impressive maturity early on in his pro career. He might see a cup of coffee in September, but that is a big might in my eyes. He will be good though.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
From what I've read and assumed about this guy, he is going to be a Darin Erstad type player who is going to be a 'fan favorite' for years to come once he reaches the Major Leagues and establishes himself.

Members online

Latest posts