Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Charlie Blackmon Recalled From Triple-A Colorado Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
It looks like Blackmon did not play for the Sky Sox, today. No injuries - confirmed - so it is presumed he is set to join the Rockies on Tuesday barring a D. Fowler DL stint.

Here we go... !

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Charlie Blackmon Out of the Line-Up

It's now official. Welcome to the bigs, Charlie.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Blackmon Out of the Line-Up

He has a chance to really do some damage. At least these hope so

picture.php

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Nice stash, Joe!!!

You might have persuade me for the red for your rainbow... I will get back to you momentarily. ;)

Glad I am not the only one who believe in Blackmon :D

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i think between u and bobby, almost all high ends are in both your collections. lol! wonder if the sterling red auto ever popped up...

dave

btw, what's with colorado's offense lately? it's been...offensive...lol

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
btw, what's with colorado's offense lately? it's been...offensive...lol

It has been painful to watch. Ubaldo pitched well last night, save a few awful mistakes that led to a couple of runs. All of our pitching has been pretty damn good, but the offense just stinks. Gonzalez looks lost at the plate. He might need a short stint on the DL to get his head straight.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
I sure hope he does well on this homestand. I got over a grand invested in him. Just sold my BGS 10 gold refractor for $250. Got it from a guy who I think is a member here for like $34.95 like 6 months or so ago. I have them all listed on ebay and I'm thinking of putting them up for sale here. There in my photobucket, but I have more then is in there cause I haven't updated it in a while. like 35 base sterling, 11 chrome, 6 refr, 6 xfract, 2 gold chrome, 1 orange, 1 blue, 5 sterling ref, 1 Ster ref bgs 9.5, and a bunch of other stuff. If anyone's interested let me know. Trying to get going rate on ebay but thinking of holding out for a few days. See how he does. Let's everybody root for him or pray. hope it isn't another Amararista in the making...........

Latest posts