Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SAL All-Star Rosters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
SamHell said:
Nice to see Mendez, Villanueva and Telis honored but no Profar? :?
Yeah, definitely a little surprised by Profar being left off - especially considering they did seem to take into account some players status as higher profile prospects even if their respective seasons haven't been huge.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
jlecates said:
SamHell said:
Nice to see Mendez, Villanueva and Telis honored but no Profar? :?
Yeah, definitely a little surprised by Profar being left off - especially considering they did seem to take into account some players status as higher profile prospects even if their respective seasons haven't been huge.

Guess that is what happens when you are in the same division as Machado(even if he has missed most of the season so far).
Profar BA may look a little blah at .279 but when you take into account that more than half of his hits are of the extra base variety, OBP of .397, more walks than K's and the defense, you thought he would have made it. Plus the fact that he is the youngest player in the league...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow, a pronunciation guide! I had NO idea how to pronounce "Mier". :eek:

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I get J.R. Murphy making the team
I can kinda see Jiovanni Mier
But what the heck is Anthony Hewitt doing out there.

If you havent guessed i have cards of all the above players

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
t3dudek said:
I get J.R. Murphy making the team
I can kinda see Jiovanni Mier
But what the heck is Anthony Hewitt doing out there.

If you havent guessed i have cards of all the above players

Hewitt has gotten better, but it's pretty obvious he's there to pump up the opposing Pitchers' K stats...

Members online

Latest posts