Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sample card from 2008 Razor OVAL OFFICE (releases next week)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
barack_mccain.jpg

This is the front and back of the Obama/McCain Dual Cut Signature!...
Product releases next week!....

The most expensive hobby pack of all-time!... Every card is a 1 of 1!

Good Luck- BG

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sorry to change the subject Brian, but do you have any scans of finished sample cards from Letterman yet? Thanks.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Very nice, well done.

A little OT, but on that football set, can you please tell me if there is an autograph of Tajh Boyd?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:
Very nice, well done.

A little OT, but on that football set, can you please tell me if there is an autograph of Tajh Boyd?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Sorry to change the subject Brian, but do you have any scans of finished sample cards from Letterman yet? Thanks.

soon

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
When they were hand packaged, were the pack numbers catalogued? If so does anyone besides yourself have this information (I'm not asking for us, I'm asking for other reasons).

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
another scan is coming... a "dead president" scan on the way in 2 sec... BG

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
I do like the design. The darker "card" makes the cut autos stand out very nicely. The windows are big, too, but they still can't fit Obama's sig, huh? :)

Good job!

David

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
When they were hand packaged, were the pack numbers catalogued? If so does anyone besides yourself have this information (I'm not asking for us, I'm asking for other reasons).

We (razor) will have the cards slabbed and placed in velvet pouches inside the box.

Then, an outside accoutning firm will shuffle the cards (blind) and they will randomly be placed in boxes....

NO ONE will know whats in each box.. even the accounting firm!...

We felt like we wanted them to be able to certify not only randomness but that call cards were inserted.... BG

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
razorent said:
Brad said:
Very nice, well done.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

I hope that is a yes :D Here is an idea, a dual set of teammates i.e. Bryce McNeal and Tajh Boyd for Clemson or some other people that were in the game together and going to the same school.

And a very nice GW! If I was loaded, I would buy some of this