Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals got a GEM in Kolten Wong!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Just wanted to point out that the St. Louis Cardinals are very lucky to have got Kolten Wong, a very good choice... he is a pure hitting machine and should a be a great leadoff hitter in years to come.

He went to Kam (Kamehameha HS) in Kea'au Hawaii, only 7 miles from my jungle cabin on the Big Island of Hawaii.
This school is for Hawaiians only (no Haole, etc.), you must have Hawaiian blood to go. Easily the best school on the island and one of the top in the state. His Dad is still the hitting coach here, top notch school and program

of interesting note: Kamehameha School is worth more than 8 BILLION Dollars!
When compared against the endowments of major U.S. colleges and universities, only six schools (Harvard University, Yale University, Stanford University, Princeton University, University of Texas System, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology), each with much higher enrollments, have higher endowments than Kamehameha Schools. ....wikipedia

If anyone would like to show some cards of Wong, I appreciate it, I have never seen one yet.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
jeffv96masters said:
SPAM ALERT :mrgreen:

Pulled from a box break I did last year LIVE here on FCB :D

BASE CHROME from box break

Just getting around to getting rid of it... timing is everything :cool:

Sorry Frank its just too shiny for ya buddy,,,,,, I know you like them old grungy sepia stuff :lol:

Jeff

Lol. You probably would've perma-banned somebody if they did that on BMB.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Here's my Wong I pulled out of my first box of 09 Signature Stars. Pretty card:

$(KGrHqR,!joE3NTgOG5UBN7U6m4qVg~~_12.jpg

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
jeffv96masters said:
SPAM ALERT :mrgreen:

Pulled from a box break I did last year LIVE here on FCB :D

BASE CHROME from box break

Just getting around to getting rid of it... timing is everything :cool:

Sorry Frank its just too shiny for ya buddy,,,,,, I know you like them old grungy sepia stuff :lol:

Jeff

Jeff, didnt say I wanted to buy it :) but youre 100% right I dont like the shinny cards but may like the player pictured lol
I wanted to see what/how many/teams/poses/etc. of a card could be made of a guy who hasnt even signed a pro deal yet...
thanks JT good enough, now I know :)

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
He's been a gem for a long while.... :mrgreen:

USAcoll_0010.jpg

USAcoll_0011.jpg

USAcoll_0009.jpg

Members online

Latest posts