Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who the heck is LJ Hoes, and is he worth anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Bought 5 packs of 2011 Pro Debut today, in place of the Topps S2 I was hoping to find. Did pretty good, I think (Harper base, Taillon base, Machado base), along with an LJ Hoes Gold /50. I've never heard of this guy at all, is he any good? Or, more importantly, is this card gonna be worth anything? This is why I don't prospect, I don't have the patience for these guys I've never heard of...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Currently demolishing double A in his first extended stay.

I'm not exactly sure having a .726 OPS with 0 HR in over 150 PA's is exactly demolishing it. But whatev!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
sethyarkony said:
markakis8 said:
sethyarkony said:

I'm not exactly sure having a .726 OPS with 0 HR in over 150 PA's is exactly demolishing it. But whatev!

.311 BA though. He is doing well.

yes but that's not demolishing...all of his hits but 6 are singles.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
markakis8 said:
sethyarkony said:
markakis8 said:
sethyarkony said:

.311 BA though. He is doing well.

yes but that's not demolishing...all of his hits but 6 are singles.

Well when I said demolishing I didn't imply like smashing the ball all over the place, but I can see how you interpreted it that way. Either way, he is playing impressively for a 20 year old in his first long AA stint.

Latest posts