Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bought and Held Prospects: Who you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I know there are those who have completed their purchases of prospects that are a bit away from being on the tips of people's tongue's. From your 2010 purchases, if you are finished buying and will to share, who do you have?

I went with Henry Ramos Gold Refractors because the buying was low and the potential is great. I wound up with 11 Gold Refractors and just realized that he is wearing #25 and I have that one.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I know there are those who have completed their purchases of prospects that are a bit away from being on the tips of people's tongue's. From your 2010 purchases, if you are finished buying and will to share, who do you have?
I went with Henry Ramos Gold Refractors because the buying was low and the potential is great. I wound up with 11 Gold Refractors and just realized that he is wearing #25 and I have that one.

I'm more than likely done buying Zach Lee

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
sheetskout said:
In before the snarky remarks.

Main reason I phrased the remarks as I did. If a person is not finished buying I would not expect the name to be mentioned.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
I have a huge stash of Jason Knapp. Buy-in was dirt cheap, now I just have to wait and see if he ever does anything.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Adam G said:
I have a huge stash of Jason Knapp. Buy-in was dirt cheap, now I just have to wait and see if he ever does anything.
I feel you there. I have a nice mini stash of him too. I just wish the Indians would let him take the mound finally.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Aside from a lot of Cardinal stashes, I bought a lot of Johnny Giavotella in 08...may get my money back

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Gary Sanchez. Ended up with two blues and three chromes.

Other guys I'm still buying.

Gotcha. Hope Sanchez gets it together. He is only what 18.
I wish that the Nats would just decide to let Ramos take the helm at catcher so we can see how he will turn out. Pudge still getting the majority of AB's.

Another person I bought in low on was Rashaun Dixon. He too is young. My old man stuff is very blue. He is going nowhere with the Indians. A change of scenery would help. You guys know who I am talking about {WH}.

Luis Exposito looks out of luck as well in the Red Sox system

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Besides the guys in my sig, Michael Belfiore and Chris Dominguez are guys I have bought some of, that I am done with.

Belfiore seems to be pitching better now that he is coming out of the bullpen.

Dominguez is hitting just alright as a 24 year old power hitter in the CAL league.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
I also started to buy Tomas Telis, but he's only got a Topps Pro Debut card, so I'm waiting for a BC.

Members online

Latest posts