Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody else see this retail Sparkle variation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Target Retro Sparkle

The Topps logo is retro and reddish in color and came from a pack from Target I assume by the way the seller describes it. I do not see another one on ebay right now. Is there odds for these? Just curiously asking.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
All the Domonic Browns have that little sparkle on the helmet, its not a real sparkle SP, just a real reflection that's part of the actual photo(Topps really should have seen that and brushed it out). The retail boxes have 2 "retro" packs that have the dark cardboard back and the old Topps logo on front, it's just from one of those packs.

AK11

May 24, 2010
beefycheddar said:
That is just the picture on his card has a sparkle, it is not a variation.

It's a fake? Makes sense why it is the only one.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
gee topps won't confuse anyone with that...kind like the green tints in heritage and kinda like all the Rays cards that
have a sparkle on the uniform.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I thought I had a sparkle from my Wal-Mart blaster also; however, upon closer inspection I noticed that it didn't look like the Series I sparkles so I looked online before getting too excited.

Members online