Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Adam Lind's last 60 AB's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
AB: 60
R: 15
H: 26
HR: 10
RBI: 25
AVG: .433
SLG: .933

Must be nice to hit behind Jose Bautista right now.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
The weird thing is, teams are pitching around Bautista more now with Lind back. I don't get it. Last night was awesome. Intentionally walk Bautista to load the bases with two outs. Lind crushed a Grand Slam and took a nice long look at the KC dugout when he got back to the bench.

Bautista hasn't homered in ten games now and his timing seems a bit off but his OBP over that span is still .500. Even when he's 'struggling', he still has more discipline than anyone I've ever seen.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
braden said:
The weird thing is, teams are pitching around Bautista more now with Lind back. I don't get it. Last night was awesome. Intentionally walk Bautista to load the bases with two outs. Lind crushed a Grand Slam and took a nice long look at the KC dugout when he got back to the bench.
Bautista hasn't homered in ten games now and his timing seems a bit off but his OBP over that span is still .500. Even when he's 'struggling', he still has more discipline than anyone I've ever seen.

If David Ortiz did this it would have set off a media fire storm. Lind does it and it's a non-issue. Just an observation, not trying to start anything.
I really like Lind and I think him returning from the DL is huge for the Jays.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
rebelpawn said:
braden said:

If David Ortiz did this it would have set off a media fire storm. Lind does it and it's a non-issue. Just an observation, not trying to start anything.
I really like Lind and I think him returning from the DL is huge for the Jays.

no one cares about Canada, didn't you get the memo?

Members online

Latest posts