Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Performances Thread 6/9: Rizzo's Debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I'm watching to see what the M's lineup looks like. Wouldn't be shocked if they benched Ichiro tonight. All I know is Halman and Carp both better be in the lineup.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
jondawg04 said:
Derek Holland looking strong thus far. 2 IP, 1 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 5 K's

Yeah, I picked him up for a start on my fantasy team tonight. Also have Verlander, Gallardo, and Collmenter going, all of whom look solid so far.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Please let the Cubs Phillies game be cancelled. The Cubs never score more than 3 runs... :lol:

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
jondawg04 said:
95mph FB with just nasty movement tonight. The Rangers really need him to throw together a string of strong starts.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
SamHell said:
jondawg04 said:
95mph FB with just nasty movement tonight. The Rangers really need him to throw together a string of strong starts.

Derek Holland fans unite :grouphug: I think he is finally putting it all together.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Zambrano38 said:
SamHell said:
jondawg04 said:

Derek Holland fans unite :grouphug: I think he is finally putting it all together.
:benson:

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Rizzo tripled in his second AB. The ball was absoluteley CRUSHED, in any other ball park that ball is a homerun.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Seiya said:
Finishes the night 1-2, 2 BB, 3B, R, K
Here's the tickets I got before work. Will look real purdy once signed.
RizzoDebut.jpg

Very nice, you going to the Latos/Maybin signing on the 25th?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Seiya said:

Not sure, probably not. Already hace enough Latos stuff, and dont think I want any Maybin stuff. You going?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Seiya said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:

Not sure, probably not. Already hace enough Latos stuff, and dont think I want any Maybin stuff. You going?

Yea, kind of on the fences too, I'll be in town that weekend so well see. Have plenty of Latos and got a Maybin ball at ST, interested in maybe doing the two cards for $20 thing though. Have an extra Topps /60, if I find another decent card to get signed it might be worth it.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:

Yea, kind of on the fences too, I'll be in town that weekend so well see. Have plenty of Latos and got a Maybin ball at ST, interested in maybe doing the two cards for $20 thing though. Have an extra Topps /60, if I find another decent card to get signed it might be worth it.

We still have to get you the Latos black flag auto too. I'll keep an extra eye out for one.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:

We still have to get you the Latos black flag auto too. I'll keep an extra eye out for one.
Yea, been unable to snag one for a while, will set a rea;;y high snipe next time. And I'm waiting for the Tribute 1/1 auto to pop up again so I can buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts