Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tomorrow is Cape League Opening Day!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:dhcwdbpl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7e_DtJnEo[/youtube:dhcwdbpl]

Check out the video I took today with my iPad from the Falmouth Commodores practice.

The ball thrown at me at the beginning was by Daniel Carte our new coach that some may remember from 2005 BCDP.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yankees1218 said:
Who are some of the TOP prospects in the league?

It all depends who goes to USA. But from this years draft Matt Barnes, George Springer, Andrew Susac, Grayson Garvin, Spangenberger, Jed Bradley, CJ Cron, Kolton Wong, Joe Panik and more were here last year.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
Please tell me you took my advice and added Colin Moran to the Falmouth roster.

He's an absolute beast as a Freshman.

He is signed to Bourne.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
beefycheddar said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Please tell me you took my advice and added Colin Moran to the Falmouth roster.

He's an absolute beast as a Freshman.

He is signed to Bourne.

Bummer. He was an absolute monster for UNC this season....one that he was supposed to be a redhsirt freshman.

His brother was also great at UNC and he has some good family background (BJ Surhoff is his uncle).

He's one of the biggest local college names in the Westchester area, besides Chad Salem (who looked completely lost against Whitson at the regionals).

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Cool Vid!

Get me my Falmouth hat Beefster!

What size, I should be able to sunday.
If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a hat myself. It's a shame this summer I couldn't intern with Wareham. Could find affordable housing/a paying job. Just gonna try next summer with the Cape Cod Times.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Cool Vid!

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a hat myself. It's a shame this summer I couldn't intern with Wareham. Could find affordable housing/a paying job. Just gonna try next summer with the Cape Cod Times.

It's not cheap to be an intern here, but from my first team of interns 2 are now announcing in high A ball, and 1 is a sports anchor in Montana.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Cool Vid!

It's not cheap to be an intern here, but from my first team of interns 2 are now announcing in high A ball, and 1 is a sports anchor in Montana.
Not too sure if I want to do Broadcast. I mean, radio is pretty cool but I cannot be on camera for my life. I might be interested next summer.

Latest posts