Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps legend variations reg or diamond?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
ok, thats what i thought. the diamonds seem to be cheaper than the regs. I just picked up 8 for about 5 bucks a piece. I think i will wait on the others until the price comes down. thanks

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
hofmichael said:
I honestly think you will be able to find most of the 50 cards for $3-$3 bucks at some point.
yeah I kinda jumped the gun on these cause I figured they were more rare than the reg SPs. I think I will hold off for a few days before i buy any more. thanks

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I just noticed- if they happen to put spahn and niekro in the update then everyone in my sig will have a 2011 topps card.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
383astro said:
hofmichael said:
383astro said:
I just noticed- if they happen to put spahn and niekro in the update then everyone in my sig will have a 2011 topps card.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Spahn.
my luck they will put him in a mets uni
Lol that would work for me.In 2008 the had Duke Snider as a Met.The didn't give him a Dodgers card until Series 2 this year.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
hofmichael said:
383astro said:
hofmichael said:
383astro said:
Lol that would work for me.In 2008 the had Duke Snider as a Met.The didn't give him a Dodgers card until Series 2 this year.
or they could screw us both and put him in a giants uni

or I would love to see him in his Tulsa managers uni. Topps did have these pics, but they were sold out of the vault about 6 months ago.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
383astro said:
hofmichael said:
383astro said:
hofmichael said:
383astro said:
or they could screw us both and put him in a giants uni

or I would love to see him in his Tulsa managers uni. Topps did have these pics, but they were sold out of the vault about 6 months ago.
A Giants uniform might kill me.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I hope the Diamond parallels aren't that scarce as I would love to add the vets to the set I'm building. I don't even remember seeing any Diamond versions of the vets from series 1 but I assume thats because I mostly search for "lot"

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i pulled a diamond Murphy and a regular Alomar i was kind of suprised by the murphy

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Brewer Andy said:
I hope the Diamond parallels aren't that scarce as I would love to add the vets to the set I'm building. I don't even remember seeing any Diamond versions of the vets from series 1 but I assume thats because I mostly search for "lot"
They weren't in Series 1.They added the Series 1 vets in Series 2 packs.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
hofmichael said:
Brewer Andy said:

That makes sense. I thought I was nuts when I saw a few listed. Thanked for the info!

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Brewer Andy said:
hofmichael said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":67ecxf8o]I hope the Diamond parallels aren't that scarce as I would love to add the vets to the set I'm building. I don't even remember seeing any Diamond versions of the vets from series 1 but I assume thats because I mostly search for "lot"

That makes sense. I thought I was nuts when I saw a few listed. Thanked for the info![/quote:67ecxf8o]
No problem.I do the Variations every year and I wasn;t going to do the diamond variations.Seeing that they aren't sp's is starting to change my mind.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
383astro said:
TwinsWin said:
i pulled a diamond Murphy and a regular Alomar i was kind of suprised by the murphy
surprised how?

that i pulled a diamond legend card, i didnt know that the legends could ocme as a diamond card

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
TwinsWin said:
383astro said:
TwinsWin said:
surprised how?

that i pulled a diamond legend card, i didnt know that the legends could ocme as a diamond card

this is new for series 2. All the legends in series 1 & 2 are available in the diamond parallel in series 2.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I pulled the SP of Pee Wee Reese. if anyone wants it I will trade for some Ben Grieves.

Members online

No members online now.