Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

weather up north here has been very different this year.. tornadoes were practically unheard of until this year. We actually had a small earthquake a month ago right on the city divide with one of the bordering towns. These were previously unheard of as well. A guy I used to work with would say "end of the world" all the time as a joke.. I'm starting to think he might have been on to something now.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Thanks Dave. I thought the only thing I had to worry about was blizzards, lol. Not so I'm beginning to see. When you start getting blizzards down there, we better start watching for anything and everything, lol.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Thanks Dave. I thought the only thing I had to worry about was blizzards, lol. Not so I'm beginning to see. When you start getting blizzards down there, we better start watching for anything and everything, lol.

I get the "How can you live in Florida with all those hurricanes?" quite often. If they add blizzards to that question, I don't know what I'll do!! :D

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Morning everyone! I work 11-8 for the 3rd straight day. Tuesday was my last day of school. So much for summer "vacation" haha. But I keep imagining the $$ in my pocket for cards ;)

I am thinking about starting to buy USA guys that will be in next year's draft and then flip them right after the draft OR while they are getting hot up until the draft. It seems very lucrative to me!

Hope everyone has a super day!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Happy Friday!!

Hope everyone has a great day...

By the way, I picked thiis came in the mail yesterday.. :D

vander-meer.jpg

it goes well with this one..

enos.jpg

Members online

Latest posts