Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just won a hobby box ..... !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Just won a hobby box of Topps Series 2 on the Topps facebook page. 651 people entered and I won! I don't bust wax a lot so this totally made my day, :D

"Congratulations to Hubert Repetowski for winning the box of Series 2 baseball from yesterday's giveaway! We will send you a message shortly for your shipping info so we can get your prize out to you. We'll give away another box of Series 2 later today! Thanks to all who participated!"

RandomH

Greg Cleveland said:
That was you who won the next box? Cool! FCB members rule Topps giveaways!

Still haven't heard from them to get my address though. I'm anxious. I want my box of cards!

Yup sir that was me!

I figured it out! Click on your messages and click on the "other" section of it and they are there.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Congrats guys! I enter those from time to time on FB when I see them. Let's keep the FCB winning streak up!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats guys! I was hoping it was the right "Herbert" and "Greg C".

You never know what's in there either. I won a Hobby box from AIC last year and pulled a $80 Jeter! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts