Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 6/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
1nvested said:
I almost forgot about Matt Antonelli lol....5 years seems so long ago

I still have 2-3 2009 Bowman rc autos of him laying around. I'm praying for a call up and a few good games to get rid of these...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Whats this? A comment on a prospect thread by ME? Its the heat I tell ya!

In all seriousness, all this prospecting crap has made me really appreciate what these players do and go through and it has also brought me back to actually READING the statlines and backs of cards. While I once rifled through stacks of cards, now I take the time to actually read stats and one of the best threads on here, aside from the MT(you're welcome Dan) is the daily MILB Performance thread....just wish someone other than JP would start it. That guy is a clown.

Antonelli was a shock to see on the list. I still wish I had his red refractor auto from BC from years back.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
Also, no Jose Altuve mention? Is he just toooooooo short? Kid is killing it right now!

Since June 3rd
10 for 25
2 2B
1 3B
1 HR
2 K
1 BB

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
sebpoo said:
1nvested said:
I almost forgot about Matt Antonelli lol....5 years seems so long ago

I still have 2-3 2009 Bowman rc autos of him laying around. I'm praying for a call up and a few good games to get rid of these...

I still have several 2006 Draft autos...and a Sterling Black refractor auto.... :(

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Wow, #2......

CorbinGroup1.jpg

CorbinGroup2.jpg

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
not having Yelich on that list is what makes me hate BA. How can hitting .481 over the past week not get you even a mention?!? ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts