Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY PROJECT AND HELP! PLZ Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
hey guys since mlb networks countdown of the 100 best current players came out, i decided to try and get all the autos of the 100 guys. right now im about at 42 percent. and im always looking for help. so last night i got two offers for the price i was looking for but i was stressing so i couldnt make my mind up. so i wanted to know if u think maybe im getting a steal for one of the cards, or if ones a more desirable card.
So my choices were:
1997 Donruss Signature Series(i think) Vlad Guerrero Auto (1st ballot HOFer)
or a
2007 UD Black Game Day Ticket Auto /50 of Ryan Zimmerman (current young star with big upside)
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
vlad...zimmerman will have plenty of autos to come out over the next few years. vlad doesnt have that many (if my memory serves me correctly) so id take the vlad and wait on zim.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
howardpwr06 said:
vlad...zimmerman will have plenty of autos to come out over the next few years. vlad doesnt have that many (if my memory serves me correctly) so id take the vlad and wait on zim.
+1

Members online