Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Litsuckcum ... just plain sucks now!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Horrible pitching! Period!

today
4 sad innings............ 7 runs, 4 BB 1 SO, 2 wild pitches, opposing pitcher 2-2 with a ground rule double....

June stats ... 15+ innings, 16 Earned Runs, 22 hits,

STHendricks

May 3, 2010
MN
those last 3 starts have been brutal, but he had a rough stretch last year in July ( if I remember correctly)

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
He has one month like this every year. Last year it was August the year before that it was July. It looks like it just came early this year. At least that what I hope.

rbrownaz

Jun 2, 2009
dont tell the dbacks and rockies that lincecum is slowing down. giants are still in first. im sure nobody's tripping too hard.

Jan 15, 2009
fkw said:
Horrible pitching! Period!

today
4 sad innings............ 7 runs, 4 BB 1 SO, 2 wild pitches, opposing pitcher 2-2 with a ground rule double....

June stats ... 15+ innings, 16 Earned Runs, 22 hits,
So...

How is this prediction of yours looking?

fkw said:
Soon? By the time Pablo is done with his rehab stint ABs at Fresno or whatever they will be in 4th place and sub .500

Pablo is a start, but they need to add 2 more Pablos with Pablo just to = their average opponents lineup..

Maybe Bonds can come out of retirement :), what about Kent too??, or even McCovey with his cane can take a better swings than these swisscheese-bat swinging pseudo-glovemen ? lol

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I think of about 29 others teams who wished they had such a sucky pitcher on their staff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts