Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Reyes has had multiple hits in 17 of the last 24 games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Guy has been hitting a ton of doubles and triples, running wild on the bases and walking as often as K'ing. Wonder where he ends up next season...

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
It's nice to see him healthy and performing so well. I was hoping he would put together a solid season, but never would have imagined he would be doing this well. Glad I picked this up in the offseason.
3-9-20117-40-25PM_0947.jpg

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Jose Reyes Collector said:
It's nice to see him healthy and performing so well. I was hoping he would put together a solid season, but never would have imagined he would be doing this well. Glad I picked this up in the offseason.
I would love to see him stay in NY, and the concern about his moving is the only reason I have not pushed hard to try to pick up one of those this season. He's been remarkably good, and if he does get moved, could help a team big time!

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Topnotchsy said:
I would love to see him stay in NY, and the concern about his moving is the only reason I have not pushed hard to try to pick up one of those this season. He's been remarkably good, and if he does get moved, could help a team big time!

Yeah, I'd love to see him stay in a Mets uni, but I'm not holding my breath. Been following him since '02 and would hate to see him leave, but feel like it's only a matter of time until it happens. This is actually the 3rd 9.5 I've owned, and 5th gold overall, but picked this up as something to hold for the long haul. Made a ridiculous profit on all of the other ones I've owned and wanted one that I could keep for myself. With the way he's been producing, though, I may have to move this sooner than I had planned.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
[quote="Jose Reyes Collector":2zb3z17x]It's nice to see him healthy and performing so well. I was hoping he would put together a solid season, but never would have imagined he would be doing this well. Glad I picked this up in the offseason.

Yeah, I'd love to see him stay in a Mets uni, but I'm not holding my breath. Been following him since '02 and would hate to see him leave, but feel like it's only a matter of time until it happens. This is actually the 3rd 9.5 I've owned, and 5th gold overall, but picked this up as something to hold for the long haul. Made a ridiculous profit on all of the other ones I've owned and wanted one that I could keep for myself. With the way he's been producing, though, I may have to move this sooner than I had planned.[/quote:2zb3z17x]
With the prices where they were in the offseason, I imagine there is less to be worried about than if I would buy now. I agree on holding it for the long run. It's a tough, tough card of a great player.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
yes, he's having an mvp type season and yes, he will be traded around the trade deadline...

of course, we mets fans would hate to see him go but the question is...what can we get for him..

dave

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
Isnt it amazing what a contract season does to lazy players?
Watching Reyes, "lazy" is not the word that comes to mind.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
yes, he's having an mvp type season and yes, he will be traded around the trade deadline...

of course, we mets fans would hate to see him go but the question is...what can we get for him..

dave

Milwaukee will trade Carlos Gomez back to NY for him :)

I've never been a Reyes fan, because it always seemed he got credit for playing like he is now, when he never really has.

He'd make a great #2 hitter in Milwaukee; too bad we have nothing to offer.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I would be interested in what the Mets eventually get for him in a trade. His stock is definitley at a high point right now.
My only Reyes:
reyesredau.jpg

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
nyc3 said:

Don't know if he's lazy as much as he's motivated to shop himself to all other teams watching.

Either way, I have my doubts he will do as well on the new team.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
zach said:
nyc3 said:

Don't know if he's lazy as much as he's motivated to shop himself to all other teams watching.

Either way, I have my doubts he will do as well on the new team.
He may not, but I don't believe it would have anything to do with his effort. It may simply be that he is playing over his head right now though who knows...

Members online

Latest posts