Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are some notable guys in 2010 bowman chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
For my birthday last July , my cousin just sent me 2010 bowman chrome hobby box. I'm waiting to open it but I was wondering what are some good first year rcs,etc to pull. Thanks for the help

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The chrome auto checklist isn't too shabby. But you're chance for a colorful parallel isn't real high, given the bloated production numbers.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Sano, Sanchez, Miller, Starling, Chapman, Gibson, Kepler, Mccullers, and the guy on the box.

You can use the thank post button if receiving a non sarcastic answer to your question was the most incredible thing you have ever read.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
Thank you I'm just really starting with prospecting again

TBTwinsFan said:
Anthony Bass is making his debut tonight. If you get anything you should list it soon.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Miller, sano, sanchez and Erlin are some grood ones. At this point Starling, Lindor and Mccullers are making busting chrome even better.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
Thank you for help and lol thanks for advice

aaron41984 said:
Sano, Sanchez, Miller, Starling, Chapman, Gibson, Kepler, Mccullers, and the guy on the box.

You can use the thank post button if receiving a non sarcastic answer to your question was the most incredible thing you have ever read.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
These are the chrome autos to look for?

shayscards79 said:
Miller, sano, sanchez and Erlin are some grood ones. At this point Starling, Lindor and Mccullers are making busting chrome even better.

Members online

No members online now.