Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do ya think? 2011 Bowman Gold Ref Auto Redemption?

Redeem or flip?

• Redeem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So I had a few minutes and was rummaging thru some stacks of junk and I came across a redemption for a 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Gold Refractor autograph.

I have NO clue who I might get but was wondering......would I be better to flip or redeem? Not really a prospector but I like shiny cards. Is the risk worth the reward or are the redeemable signers junk?

Lets hear it!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If you redeem it, you have a 50/50 chance of unlocking either a good prospect (Cosart) or a crappy one (Mastrioanni).

Basically you're spinning a roulette wheel, minus a green spot.

Feeling lucky, punk?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yeah but I will be honest, I'm NOT interested in a Lars Anderson auto or a Chapman auto. I already have pulled his gold refractor auto from Bowman this year and don't really need a 2nd one. Kinda sucks that the list isn't really flashy.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
blanning71 said:
Yeah but I will be honest, I'm NOT interested in a Lars Anderson auto or a Chapman auto. I already have pulled his gold refractor auto from Bowman this year and don't really need a 2nd one. Kinda sucks that the list isn't really flashy.

A Prospect Auto redemption does not give you the option of unlocking Anderson or Chapman - those are Rookie Auto Redemptions.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
blanning71 said:
Ahh, so if it says PROSPECT, its either Cosart or Mastronet? I think I'm seeing daylight.

Yeah the Rookie Auto Redemptions are:
Lars Anderson
Aroldis Chapman
Freddie Freeman

The Prospect Auto Redemptions are:
Jarred Cosart
Darin Mastrioanni

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
I pulled the 1/1 plate redemption of this card as well. haven't redeemed or sold it yet. I don't think I want to gamble on the player... Plus the only plate redemption that sold went for $150 which I would love to get that much or a little less for a plate...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
If David K responds with a roll of the dice, you know ya gotta do it! LOL. I hope this Cosart kid is decent. Haven't heard much about him but then again, I'm not a chromeaholic like some of you guys.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
aaron41984 said:
blanning71 said:
Congratulations, you unlocked a Jarred Cosart - Gold Refractor Autograph

Any good?

You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately no. Pardon my ignorance but I haven't kept up with him like I have some other guys. I don't prospect....just stash a bunch of chrome stuff of guys to trade off or sell down the line.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
blanning71 said:
aaron41984 said:
blanning71 said:
Congratulations, you unlocked a Jarred Cosart - Gold Refractor Autograph

Any good?

You're kidding, right?

Unfortunately no. Pardon my ignorance but I haven't kept up with him like I have some other guys. I don't prospect....just stash a bunch of chrome stuff of guys to trade off or sell down the line.

I get you confused with the Phillies Fan mods... Sorry.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its all good in the hood. I don't post alot anymore. Most of the time I pop in when I have the time, check all the forums, see if there's any work you guys have created and then move on. LOL

Members online

Latest posts