Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else collect bobbleheads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
i got a bunch of the tiger ones. are there any good sites/forums about these? i went to teamsets4u and found this list

XAl Kaline
Jeff Weaver
XBobby Higginson
XErnie Harwell

XMatt Anderson

Lance Parrish
XAlan Trammell

Dmitri Young
Ivan Rodriguez

XTroy Percival

Placido Polanco
Jeremy Bonderman

XMagglio Ordonez
Carlos Guillen

XCurtis Granderson
Miguel Cabrera

XMiguel Cabrera
Paws

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I do

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I used to go after all the White Sox ones, but they got boxed up in my move so now they're just sitting in a closet. Now they're on my "sell when I get around to it" list.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
lol i have a few more that i dont have room for in that case right now and i have a few extras of the ones in there besides the 87 world series team, this was the first thing i started to collect awhile back

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I have every stadium giveaway from the Angels since 2005. I even have a lot of doubles lying around somewhere.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
love the diving ozzie smith one another cool one i want to get is the pete rose diving one

i cant wait for the Twins give away this year the Hrbek-grant incident lol should be a popular one for alot of collectors so i hope i can get a few extras to trade

drew20

Jun 3, 2011
I have about 65, most of them Reds and SGA. I started out only getting the Reds but then branched off and tried to get as many as possible, haven't bought many recently due to me spending more money on cards.

I have an Andruw Jones bobblehead base (I believe it has a coke logo on it) maybe a stadium giveaway.
It is autographed by Andruw. No doll just the base. I sent a baseball TTM and got the bobble head base in return. ::facepalm::
If anyone has the Andruw Jones Coke bobblehead and wants an autographed base for it. PM me!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I have tons. I have four season tickets to the phillies and trade the other 3 away for any other sga bobble.

Currently have an 2010 halladay for trade if anyone wants to trade me

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
r2d2 said:
Does the Royals make bobbleheads? I haven't seen a Joakim Soria yet.

The Royals do bobbleheads about 4 times a year but I don't think Soria has one yet. The past couple years has been mainly team hall of famers. They did make one for the immortal Tony Pena, Jr. in 2008- not sure what they were thinking on that one.

-- just checked the Royals site --

Joakim Soria bobblehead night is September 3.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
trauty said:
r2d2 said:
Does the Royals make bobbleheads? I haven't seen a Joakim Soria yet.

The Royals do bobbleheads about 4 times a year but I don't think Soria has one yet. The past couple years has been mainly team hall of famers. They did make one for the immortal Tony Pena, Jr. in 2008- not sure what they were thinking on that one.

-- just checked the Royals site --

Joakim Soria bobblehead night is September 3.

Finally :D Thanks a lot