Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please help me understand Topps Diamond Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
are the virtual player rings hard to get or worth anything?

what about the 2011 diamond die cut cards? - I unlocked a Fautisto Carmona and a Tom Seaver.

also - how do you redeem the cards? there's no submit button.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
The only rare ring is Mantle.The Die Cuts are extremely popular.Click on the picture of the card and it will give you an option to ship it to you.Hope it helps.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I too wonder if the Babe ring is also slightly SPd. I have like 450 requests to trade for mine :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
alabamalongsnake said:
where do you see that the mantle sold? - i'm not seeing them on ebay. if someone could provide links that would be appreciated.

There is only one in the completed auctions newest history, and that one sold for a BIN of 300.00

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The more rings you get, the more prizes you can win. The best prize is for all 60 rings, but without the Mantle, its impossible. THe second best prize is a complete topps set at 45 rings.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
where you get to unlock the rings and i think you can win instant prizes. first you get the card and then you get a dig which unlocks the rings which you can trade for other rings.

Members online

Latest posts