Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it just my imagination....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Or is the collation for Topps Series 2 their worst effort since the early 90's? I bought one of those 72 pack boxes and 10 loose retail packs at Walmart tonight, and got the same sequence of base cards 4 times (3 times in loose packs, once within the 72 box). I've gotten the same exact sequence in hobby packs bought at a different store nowhere near the Walmart, that recieved their stock at different times. In the 4 hobby packs and 2 jumbos, I got the same base sequence as above once, and a different sequence three times. It's at the point that I could predict who I'm getting in a pack once I see the first card. Absolutely pathetic.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
I dont know if this usually happens but in 3/10 jumbo packs, whatever player we got as the gold border we also got has the diamond card. Getting a wes helms and adam moore gold and diamond was not too exciting, the other time it was colby rasmus but still.

Members online