Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Diamond Giveaway issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Has anyone had an issue with a second copy of a card not showing up in your "Card Collection"?

I redeemed a few codes last week and got a second 1975 Topps Larry Biitner. Not a great card but c'mon. I sent an e-mail to Topps customer service last Wednesday but have still not heard back from them.

Today I was entering a couple of additional codes and hit a second Mark Reynolds die-cut card. Scrolled through all of the cards in my collection and it's not there. Triple checked the original card and it does not tell me I have 2 of them as I had seen with cards before when I got a second of the same card.

Not sure if I am more upset that my cards are not showing up (especially if I missed others before this and just didn't realize it) or that Topps has not responded to my initial e-mail other than with the auto response that promised an answer by now. To add insult to injury, Topps is apparently not answering their customer service line today.

Members online

Latest posts