Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 USA Baseball College Team Roster Taking Shape...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
USA Baseball has half of the 22-man roster complete. A potential problem is that 4 of those players will definitely be competing in the College World Series, and 2 more (from Texas A&M) might be pending the result of today's game. Since alternates would initially be used, I'm wondering if the alternates would have cards produced. I'm guessing they would, and that would be a great thing for collectors...

2011 CNT Roster:2011 USA CNT

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
He's the first Dookie ever selected for the national team. Or pretty much anything else for that matter ; )
GO BIG BLUE! (UK Alumnus here)

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
NECpilgrims8 said:
That's funny.

I was just talking about Stroman with one of my players today. He's from NY.

The kid is 5'9 180 lbs and throwing 100 MPH. Insane.
He's from Long Island. I grew up versing him a few times. He was supposed to pitch for my team last weekend, but he went up to the Cape earlier. Wonder if he is even going now?

He does throw gas. Kid is just an athlete.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
That's funny.

I was just talking about Stroman with one of my players today. He's from NY.

The kid is 5'9 180 lbs and throwing 100 MPH. Insane.
He's from Long Island. I grew up versing him a few times. He was supposed to pitch for my team last weekend, but he went up to the Cape earlier. Wonder if he is even going now?

He does throw gas. Kid is just an athlete.

Pretty sure he is here, and Gausman is here.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Wacha pretty much shut down Florida State's offense today. Pretty impressive after Florida State threw up 23 yesterday (albeit against A&M's crappy starter/pen).

Members online

Latest posts