Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irvine UVA Game Three

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
2 out in the bottom of the 9th down 1 UVA's batter drives in two for the winning runs and UVA goes on to the CWS

The last half inning was torture

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Mudcatsfan said:
Heck of a finish there.

We'll see you in Omaha Wahoos, Go Gators!

I have a feeling you will go home happy while we will go home grumbling

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I was rooting hard for my alma-mater, but still proud for my Anteaters. I remember voting in 2000 to bring back baseball to UCI. Many students were against it because they didn't want "jocks" to dumb down the school and that it would take away funding from the science departments. Luckily, they were the minority! The university is better with a baseball team.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I talked to Matt Summer's host family as soon as the game was ended. That's pretty much as crushing a loss to your college career, as how he watched our Cape team end last summer too.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
beefycheddar said:
I talked to Matt Summer's host family as soon as the game was ended. That's pretty much as crushing a loss to your college career, as how he watched our Cape team end last summer too.

[youtube:3gpnlx0l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48D60wH8gA[/youtube:3gpnlx0l]

Members online

No members online now.