Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Goodwin sneak peek.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I must own one of those Kennedy cards, I'm sure it is going to be at least a 300 dollar card though and the Gold border might go over 1000. But I don't know.

A_Pharis

Very neat. The prez cards are the selling point. Individually hand painted by a GOOD artist (so much for the "small work space is why it kind of sucks" defense -- I'm looking at you, Gypsy Queen 1/1 sketch/relics).
You can - even in the video - see all of the differences.. some are squintier, some have different hair (the Andrew Jackson has the most noticibly different hair in each one).

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Wow, that Kennedy gold border with the American Flag is beautiful. Incredible presidential paintings. I've gotta say, that take sketch cards to a whole new level. Just awesome, a great job by UD on that one.

The bug card are going to be huge again. I really hope they're done as well as last time. I think they looked sharp in '09.

I'm not usually one to get excited about a product like this or A&G or GQ, T206, et cetera, but this looks sweet.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm not dogging the product at all, it looks great and will have good value, but "pushing the envelope" with sketch/painting cards and an insert set that they did 2 years ago? They really need to lay-off the claims of innovation. Great looking product though.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Love the look. Those president cards are pretty sick.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
A_Pharis said:
(so much for the "small work space is why it kind of sucks" defense -- I'm looking at you, Gypsy Queen 1/1 sketch/relics).

I'm no artist but I am sure that it is harder to paint a face that is smaller than a dime versus one that is bigger than a half dollar.

Would you agree?

Members online