Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I can't wait for Thursday morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
By that time the NHL and NBA will start to fade (minus the lame NBA draft), and we can focus on baseball and the NFL lock-out. I HATE how late into summer (yes, technically still spring) these two sports go.

Who's with me!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Im with you on the NBA front, but I like hockey, however the season is waaaaaay too long.
Thankfully, the NBA may be locked out for 1-2 years. :D
Die a sloooooooooow death NBA!!!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I have to admit thinking about how much more attention baseball would get if the NFL and NBA had lockouts. (Of course, not wishing work stoppage on anyone, and honestly the discussions about not playing may be more frequent than the playing itself.)

I do have to admit I've found myself watching the NBA much more the last few years.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I can't stand the NHL, never liked hockey but I do enjoy the NBA and this years Finals were excellent! I watched every game from start to finish.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Baseball, baseball, AND MORE BASEBALL!!!

My favorite time of the year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

G

Great time for the Twins to start heating up now that everything is done

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Weimer said:
Worst part of the year for sports for me. Give me the NFL, NBA, and NHL over MLB. K thx.
I'd feel the same way if my team had the 2nd worst record in the bigs!

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Has nothing to do with the Twins sucking. Baseball has always been my least favorite sport of the "big four" sports.

G

scotty21690 said:
Weimer said:
Worst part of the year for sports for me. Give me the NFL, NBA, and NHL over MLB. K thx.
I'd feel the same way if my team had the 2nd worst record in the bigs!
But also is one of the hottest teams right now while using a AAA roster

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Weimer said:
Has nothing to do with the Twins sucking. Baseball has always been my least favorite sport of the "big four" sports.
cover_ears.jpg

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
scotty21690 said:
Weimer said:
cover_ears.jpg

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Yeah. Really :D

I used to like the NBA. I used to watch the Wolves a lot. I have to say, I am happy that the Lakers and Celtics stayed out of the Finals and the Mavs could hand it to LeBron.

Other than baseball, the only sport I really follow/care about is MMA.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I don't understand how anyone could hate playoff hockey. Baseball's my favourite big four sport, by far, but playoff hockey is the best sports has to offer.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Musial Collector said:
Im with you on the NBA front, but I like hockey, however the season is waaaaaay too long.
Thankfully, the NBA may be locked out for 1-2 years. :D
Die a sloooooooooow death NBA!!!
I hope this was not a serious and childish statement.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
I think my problem with baseball is how long it drags out, basically from March until November. I can deal with it through the summer but once fall hits, but the bats away and pull out the shoulder pads. Football is my fave of the big 4 sports by far so hopefully the lockout is over and done soon please god! ::facepalm::

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
braden said:
I don't understand how anyone could hate playoff hockey. Baseball's my favourite big four sport, by far, but playoff hockey is the best sports has to offer.

Agree with this.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Weimer said:

Then stay over there on the football boards. We want nothing to do with you ;) ;)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I am a big Baseball fan, but in the group of people i "roll with", they are calling this the "Boring sports season", once the NHL and NBA ends and there is only Baseball.

Good news for us Canadians is that the CFL season is just about to get underway :D :D :D

Go Stamps Go!!!! :p

Members online