Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Sparkles Complete Checklist with PICS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Did you open up a bunch of 2011 Topps and want to know where the sparkles are? Instead of spending hours
examining your cards, save some time by putting your cards in numerical order and then compare what you have to my complete checklist with pictures here:

http://www.mytoppscards.com

I hope this will help everyone save some time. Enjoy!

Craig from Texas

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That has got to be the best thanks to post ratio on the boards. 33 thanks and 32 post very nice. Lol thanks for putting this together again it really helps.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you guys! I put together series one and received a few emails to put series two together as well. I believe that it does make it easier to find the sparkles as long as you have your cards in numerical order.

Craig from Texas

PujolsCollector said:
That has got to be the best thanks to post ratio on the boards. 33 thanks and 32 post very nice. Lol thanks for putting this together again it really helps.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Thanked, but where is Dominic BRown? I pulled one yesterday [sparkle on the helmet]
Like many people posted in your thread,it is just a base card.Every Brown card has the same thing.Even the parallels have it.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ah! Thank you for catching that error! I tried really hard not to make errors -- I also did not spell Kyle Blanks name correctly.

Craig from Texas

Casebusters said:
Just a minor error, You have the wrong card number for Austin Jackson, should be #345 not 394

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Pulled a Madison Bumgarner from a single retail retail pack today! Awesome! I was surprised to say the least.

I seem to recall people mentioning in series one that the sparkles were always right next to the inserts in the pack, but mine was not.

The Tracking Codes on the back are again different this year. My Bumgarner is "CODE#3621229" while most base cards are "CODE#3621120(#)"

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
vwnut13 said:
Pulled a Madison Bumgarner from a single retail retail pack today! Awesome! I was surprised to say the least.

I seem to recall people mentioning in series one that the sparkles were always right next to the inserts in the pack, but mine was not.

The Tracking Codes on the back are again different this year. My Bumgarner is "CODE#3621229" while most base cards are "CODE#3621120(#)"
I have pulled 4 Sparkles from Series 2 and all of mine were in the middle of the inserts.Where was yours?
Mike

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
hofmichael said:
I have pulled 4 Sparkles from Series 2 and all of mine were in the middle of the inserts.Where was yours?
Mike

Mine was on the bottom of the RACK pack.

I would say that it was one of the last four or so cardsfrom the back. It was one of the last cards I looked at.

I was surprised to see a sparkle because it wasn't next to the inserts. lol

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
My friend opened a bunch of hobby and he said that his sparkles were the first card before the other inserts as well. I am not sure where they are on regular retail packs though. Oh well, at least my checklist will help you after you sort yours in numerical order. :)

Craig from Texas

A_Pharis said:
Yeah the 2 sparkles I pulled were right before the other inserts.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you! I just got through sorting my Topps cards and used this tool to find two sparkles!

Craig from Texas

sharktitanfan said:
Great job. Thanks for this information.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I just found out that Topps Update will have sparkles so I guess I'll make another visual checklist when the time comes. I just found another sparkle at Wal-Mart!

Craig from Texas

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts