Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Personal and Confidential...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE FOR THIS URGENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL ORGANIZATION WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES WITH FOX NETWORK WITH FUNDS CURRENTLY TRAPPED BY MLB. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE TRANSACTIONS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE TRANSACTIONS TO ACCESS SUCH FUNDS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER WE CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND TRANSFER SUMS OF THREE BILLIONS US DOLLARS ($3,000,000,000) INTO AN ACCOUNT. ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS $30 MILLION IN TRANSFER FEES AND TAXES NEEDED TO RELEASE THE FULL THREE BILLION DOLLARS. PLEASE NOTE THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AND SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS MATTER.

YOUR FAITHFULLY
FRANK MCCOURT

This was a comment on this entry

http://www.baseballthinkfactory.org/fil ... y_payroll/

and it was full of twin.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
You snooze you lose. I've already sent him an email saying i'll help but i would like a little ownership stake as well. He seemed ok with that so I'm going to get the bank check and get the process started!

No hard feelings but these types of deals dont come around often!!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
You snooze you lose. I've already sent him an email saying i'll help but i would like a little ownership stake as well. He seemed ok with that so I'm going to get the bank check and get the process started!

No hard feelings but these types of deals dont come around often!!

I'm sure he'd be happy with multiple partners.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I think I can help too!!
You have earned 1,000,000 USD from Western Union. To receive your cash prize, send your details: Full Names, Age, Country, Phone Number to: [email protected]
Dear Friend,
I am William Wilcox now undergoing medical treatment in doctor’s hospital Bahamas; I worked with British Drilling Corporation East London for over a decade I married for fifteen years without a child. My wife died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks, I vowed to use my wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I will not live long I have decided to give out my money to the Poor. Deposited the sum of 120 Million (One Hundred and Twenty Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank, Presently this money isstill there. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 15 days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to the poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth, I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner I will not like, and I also do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my relatives around me always, I do not want them to know about this development.
Thank you and May the almighty bless you.
Regards,
William Wilcox
Attention:
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this email came to you. We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the
then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS.
This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of ?1M GBP (ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ONLY),
This also includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems e.t.c.
We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed.
You are advised to contact Mr. Frank Smith head of BERMUDA COMMERCIAL BANK FORIEGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, as he is our representative in UNITED KINGDOM, contact him immediately for your payment of
J1M GBP (ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ONLY) so he will state the process of remitting your funds to you.
You are advice to get in contact with Mr. Frank Smith and provide him with below information’s:
Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Person to Contact
Mr. Frank Smith
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447024070245
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
We are hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Fund.
Making the world a better place.
Regards,
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
UN Secretary General
I'm still checking my emails and hope they are still allowing me to participate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts