Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning guys.

Contruction started yesterday. :D But I'm still real short of my goal. :( George, want to make an offer on those Mirrors, or anything else?

GM Art.......maybe, the Piazza you sent me has been selling 125-150 based on condition etc.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":1rk8s3ku]Good morning guys.

Contruction started yesterday. :D But I'm still real short of my goal. :( George, want to make an offer on those Mirrors, or anything else?

GM Art.......maybe, the Piazza you sent me has been selling 125-150 based on condition etc.[/quote:1rk8s3ku]

Ok, now I'm confused as well as frustrated, lol.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3do7id1e][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3do7id1e]Good morning guys.

GM Art.......maybe, the Piazza you sent me has been selling 125-150 based on condition etc.[/quote:3do7id1e]

Ok, now I'm confused as well as frustrated, lol.[/quote:3do7id1e]

Scan in the PM.....1993 Finest

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3u8y8kse][quote="George_Calfas":3u8y8kse][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3u8y8kse]Good morning guys.

GM Art.......maybe, the Piazza you sent me has been selling 125-150 based on condition etc.[/quote:3u8y8kse]

Ok, now I'm confused as well as frustrated, lol.[/quote:3u8y8kse]

Scan in the PM.....1993 Finest[/quote:3u8y8kse]

Gotcha. Just send me a PM when you can. And thanks again for your help.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas. Still trying to sell my bowman jumbo case. Didn't think it would be this hard to do. If its not sold by the 25th, I'm busting it at the LCS.

Have a good one guys!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

first day of my 4 day weekend! still had to be up early as my girls have school until the 24th but its nice to know I won't have to rush off to work later on.

BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Who would everyone rather have a diamond die cut of, Adam Wainwright or Yadier Molina?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys!

you stay classy, Vancouver...:lol:

wife suprised me last night for an early Father's Day gift.

she got us a hotel room near my office, and tickets to see Rodney Carrington & Ron White.
I laughed myself hoarse.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
domino2012 said:
Ty Hope said:
Who would everyone rather have a diamond die cut of, Adam Wainwright or Yadier Molina?

For me, neither... I'm still looking for a decent Chris Young. :lol:

They are EXTREMELY addictive. I have 3 so far, looking for more! :lol:

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Ty Hope said:
domino2012 said:
[quote="Ty Hope":34m0biwg]Who would everyone rather have a diamond die cut of, Adam Wainwright or Yadier Molina?

For me, neither... I'm still looking for a decent Chris Young. :lol:

They are EXTREMELY addictive. I have 3 so far, looking for more! :lol:[/quote:34m0biwg]

The thing is, I've found 1 or 2 on Ebay but I've backed down a bit from buying just 1 card due to shipping costs.... seriously... paying $5 for shipping overseas (and sometimes more) has gotten to me. Now I just wait until I find a seller who has several of his cards or buy "key" cards so that S&H doesn't seem too steep compared to the initial cost of the card.

Ugh... being abroad is a pain at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts