Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zach Stewart Major League Debut- Today 12:37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Stewart's making the start for the Jays today and hoping to extend their 17 game home winning streak vs. Baltimore (!)

Hoping for the best but like any time a pitcher's making his debut, expecting the worst.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
braden said:
Stewart's making the start for the Jays today and hoping to extend their 17 game home winning streak vs. Baltimore (!)

Hoping for the best but like any time a pitcher's making his debut, expecting the worst.

And it's on MLB Network too, correct ?

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Acquitted himself quite nicely. 7 IP, 7 H, 2 ER, 1 BB, 4 K

Rauch blew up in the ninth so it looks like the 17 game streak in Toronto against Baltimore is over.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
braden said:

Rauch blew up in the ninth so it looks like the 17 game streak in Toronto against Baltimore is over.

YEAAAAAAAAH WHAT NOW??

And wasn't it just HOME winning streak?

braden

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
braden said:

YEAAAAAAAAH WHAT NOW??

lol. For a second there, I thought Gregg might help extend it. God knows he ruined enough here last year.

Yeah, it was just in Toronto.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
braden said:
markakis8 said:
braden said:

YEAAAAAAAAH WHAT NOW??

lol. For a second there, I thought Gregg might help extend it. God knows he ruined enough here last year.

Yeah, it was just in Toronto.

I will take anything for Kevin Gregg right now. Spit in your hand and shake mine and that seems like a fair trade for Kevin Gregg....

Members online

Latest posts