Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCW - Supplies on the way UP^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Increased prices - effective July 15, 2011

Regrettably, with the cost of everything from transportation to raw materials
skyrocketing these days, we must pass along yet another increase on certain
products. Effective 15 July 2011. To briefly address the increases in general, paper goods will see an increase of between 10 and 12 percent. Toploads and some of the other vinyl products will see
an increase of approximately 12%.

Item increases include:

Paper Goods (Corrugated Boxes & Backer Boards): 10-12%
PVC Products (Topload Holders): 12%

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah, I just got the same email. I guess I will have to raise my shipping costs on Ebay to make up for the difference. Oh wait, if I raise my costs it raises my fees and lowers my DSRs and then I lose my top rated seller status and my 20% discount. On 2nd thought I guess I'll just eat the price increase. UGH!

pmanningsfan73

Dec 22, 2010
Texas
Is BCW the preferred choice amongst hobbiest? Personally I use Ultra-pro, not sure if there is a difference but it seemed cheaper when getting supplies online.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
pmanningsfan73 said:
Is BCW the preferred choice amongst hobbiest? Personally I use Ultra-pro, not sure if there is a difference but it seemed cheaper when getting supplies online.

Yea, I couldn't care less between the two, just go with whatever is cheaper.

Also, who's the best board contact to order supplies? Blowout's shipping charges end up being too much because they send UPS, when I could get the supplies shipped priority flat rate for half the shipping price.

pmanningsfan73

Dec 22, 2010
Texas
mredsox89 said:
pmanningsfan73 said:

Yea, I couldn't care less between the two, just go with whatever is cheaper.

Also, who's the best board contact to order supplies? Blowout's shipping charges end up being too much because they send UPS, when I could get the supplies shipped priority flat rate for half the shipping price.

In all honesty I get mine through DAC but some on Ebay are cheaper as far as shipping goes.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
All In Cards said:
Increased prices - effective July 15, 2011

and I bet the when oil settles back to reasonable levels, the prices won't be decreased because of raw materials and transportation cost decreases.

btw, I think you probably forgot penny sleeves when mentioning stuff that will have price increases - they probably are oil-based items, too. I wonder what their new name will be
when you consider more and more places will be selling them for more than a penny soon instead of most places selling them for less than a penny apiece the last time I bought them.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
and I bet the when oil settles back to reasonable levels, the prices won't be decreased because of raw materials and transportation cost decreases.

btw, I think you probably forgot penny sleeves when mentioning stuff that will have price increases - they probably are oil-based items, too. I wonder what their new name will be
when you consider more and more places will be selling them for more than a penny soon instead of most places selling them for less than a penny apiece the last time I bought them.

We have a genius here ! Plastic is oil based item. Wow

Members online

Latest posts