Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know how rare these are?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
400-450 sets produced, and to my knowledge all were redeemed or really close. I've had 3 or 4 copies over the years. Burbank frequently lists stars for a few bucks.

edited to add: I've seen a set numbered in the 400s, I just don't know if set 450 was actually produced. My understanding is, the actual sets sent in received the stamp and were sent back, up to 450, with the special numbered box.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know about the Non-Canvas Challenge?

A member here sent me a Mulder, just wanted to see how rare you think it is.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I have only come across 1 Henderson Challenge on Ebay and snagged it with a $4 BIN. Its the only one I have ever laid eyes upon.

The non canvas are limited to 20 I believe.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Skorris CCBC said:

Yeah, I got that Mulder back in a set when I did the challenge. I didn't send in a non-canvas since they are scarce but they sent it to me. I was sent someone elses set. Since there are only 20 I would imagine one with a Challenge stamp would be a one of a kind?

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
MantMaris said:
Skorris CCBC said:

Yeah, I got that Mulder back in a set when I did the challenge. I didn't send in a non-canvas since they are scarce but they sent it to me. I was sent someone elses set. Since there are only 20 I would imagine one with a Challenge stamp would be a one of a kind?

Are you saying that you have a set of these? Henderson?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I'm definitely interested in the Will Clark if it's available. You still have singles from the set for sale?

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Sorry I wasn't more clear...the Mulder was the only non canvas I got back in the set. It wasn't a complete non canvas set with the stamp

Members online

No members online now.