Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New project 1975 SSPC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I discovered this set of cards in another collecting project, Mike Schmidt cards in PSA10. I found a 1975 SSPC and became intrigued, and managed to find a complete set of 630 cards.

Here is more info http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/SSPC photography is pretty bad but something about them I like. They were removed from sale and some legal matters happened as the maker never got proper permission to release these cards. Keith Olberman ever worked for them, editing and writing the info on the backs of the set. A few years ago a large warehouse stash was discovered and released into the market.

I imagine at least 200 are deceased, hof that are tough to get signed or in foreign lands. I hope to get to 100 cards signed by the end of the year.

Card number one was signed IP yesterday. Greg Luzinski

5841040901_8c12aa15af_m.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good luck bro, that should be a great set to work on. I just started another vintage project to go along with the '51 Bowman set, should have the first few returns any day now.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
thanks guys, I have 30 out right now but since the set was so inclusive, it looks like (at this point only through the first four teams, the SSPC started at #1 with the braves and went team by team) that over 40% of the set is deceased, will not sign or SCN does not have an address.

First time I have run into players that do not have addresses or attempts on SCN.

I decided to pick the most obtuse pictures and send those off, some of these pictures are :lol:

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
#2 Jim Lonborg

lonborgsspc-216x300.jpg

Members online

Latest posts