Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Must suck to be a Mets fan tonight...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Give up game tying 2 run homer in the 9th and lose on a walk-off BALK in the bottom of the 10th :lol: ::facepalm::

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Worse to be a Cards fan
6 game losing streeak
Just lost a walkoff 3 run homer
"Dont give up a hit or a run will score K "
: Ok I will just lob it in there ok ? ::facepalm::

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I believe in 2008 the Rockies lost their final season game to a walk-off balk, on behalf of stud set-up man Taylor Buchholz.

Taylor Buchholz currently pitches for the Mets. Just thought I'd share that... .

jpup33

Mar 18, 2011
Cmon guys.... Of course the Mets lost last night.... they would have been over .500 if they won... this is nothing new... we get close to .500 then drop 2-3-4 games in a row and it takes another week plus to get back to the even water mark....

Im just glad we havent won 1 game in June like the Marlins....

Voices

Feb 5, 2011
chiefer77 said:
I cried a little.
I wanted to when i didn't get reyes auto he was working his way to the dugout for his bat before the game.However i did get pagan on 3 Romlb's.Just wish he had use ink pen on first one like i asked.

CraigsCards1

Oct 16, 2010
New York, NY
markakis8 said:
Give up game tying 2 run homer in the 9th and lose on a walk-off BALK in the bottom of the 10th :lol: ::facepalm::

Is it bad that my first thought when reading that was "sounds like a way the Orioles would lose"? :x

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
CraigsCards1 said:
markakis8 said:

Is it bad that my first thought when reading that was "sounds like a way the Orioles would lose"? :x

Haha, we have certainly given up our fair share of game-winning and game-tying homers, but man, a walk-off balk. I'd probably punch a hole in my TV....that's just sad....

Members online

Latest posts