Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stay classy, D-Backs fan.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
[youtube:272531v8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5E16Actw1o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:272531v8]

Guy seems to resemble a recently banned member here with tiny hands. That may be why he needed two hands.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
excel_B said:
Perhaps he's gay and doesn't like women...

Shame on him for not being civilized/polite!

Doubtful; he seemed to be basking in moment, having his ball held by a woman for the first time. It looked like a religious experience for him.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
That guy prefers balls to women.
What goes around comes around. One day he'll be with a women who'll prefer someone else's balls to his!

Sorry if that's over the line but I couldn't resist. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Wow. That was sad. Total dick move on his part. It didn't bother him either. What kind of story is that to tell? "I was at a baseball game and got this ball when I wrestled it away from a woman half my size."

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
ricefan77 said:
That's the same guy that stalks players for autographs.

It's funny, because people want to make fun of those who get autographs as being weird or whatever.

Earth to reality-card collectors are just as weird, if not even worse.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
My cousin did that to a little kid once at the ballgame, when we were in our early teens.

His price - I will taunt him for that for the rest of his life :lol:

Hope it was worth it.

If it was that well-dressed woman who did it to the fat guy, though, this wouldn't even be a story, except for the camera man being obsessed with that well-dressed woman.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Almost a full 2 minutes later, hes still gasping for oxygen

I must say though, i've been to ALOT of Dbacks games, and have never seen something like that happen

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I was at a Jays game a few weeks back with people from work. About 20 of us, all in our late 20s/early 30s. Anytime a foul ball was hit to our section, and my guess is there were 15-20 over the course of the game, we chanted "Give it to a kid, give it to a kid" until the person was sufficiently shamed.

I don't think a single kid in our section went home without a ball.

Members online

Latest posts