Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jim Bowden's new stat: OPSBIs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Oh geez. ::facepalm::

I actually prefer OPSBI's - RBI's or what I call "OPS." It correlates almost identically with OPDBI's. ;)

I do like how they list run differential in the ESPN standings list though. Makes me feel badly for the Blue Jays just about every year as they'd be in the thick of the NL central and NL west if they played over there...

braden

Aug 7, 2008
carrsallstars said:
Oh geez. ::facepalm::

I actually prefer OPSBI's - RBI's or what I call "OPS." It correlates almost identically with OPDBI's. ;)

I do like how they list run differential in the ESPN standings list though. Makes me feel badly for the Blue Jays just about every year as they'd be in the thick of the NL central and NL west if they played over there...

Ugh, tell me about it. There have been years where the Jays were a top five team in baseball when you figure in the schedule and finished 4th in their division. A balanced schedule can't come soon enough.

Members online