Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The MLB Thread - June 17th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I wonder if the Twins can take the Padres to win their 5th straight, and 12th of the last 14. Just a couple weeks ago Minnesota was 20 games under .500. See how long this lasts.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Now I won't rip him as much as the Red Sox fans will, and I know the Sox get more Betting action than most, but how the heck can Lackey be FAVORED against the Brewers with Marcum pitching? :?

And Lincy vs. A's and Leake vs. Toronto should be Wins too.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
Now I won't rip him as much as the Red Sox fans will, and I know the Sox get more Betting action than most, but how the heck can Lackey be FAVORED against the Brewers with Marcum pitching? :?
2-0 last two starts...

Marcum = 4.38 ERA vs. Sox...

Fenway Park...

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Can someone tell me what happened in Fenway, Crawford leaves in the first and Marcum is replaced in the 2nd, did they collide at first? Of course I'm more concerned with Crawford...

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
coltsnsox07 said:
Can someone tell me what happened in Fenway, Crawford leaves in the first and Marcum is replaced in the 2nd, did they collide at first? Of course I'm more concerned with Crawford...

No..Crawford is out with a hammy strain after running down the line and Marcum seemed to hurt his groin after a pitch.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Freddie Freeman just hit a Bomb (7) that almost left the State of Georgia.

and A-Gon continues his assault on the Triple Crown with another Monster night...

Members online