Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who does Topps Redemptions mail through?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I know the company is Tristar, but do they mail through USPS or UPS or someone else? I have a tracking number for my GQ Utley Relic/Auto, but I checked both of these and nothing is registed yet.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It is the post office, but the tracking info they give seems to not be a standard kind of tracking info you
would expect for the post office. I think it is an out sourced service but still gets delivered from the USPS.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I just got about a week ago a Matt Kemp tribute single swatch jersey with auto Topps redemption. Tristar sent it USPS using certified mail option.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
They send certified mail thru the USPS .. in my 2 experiences the tracking #'s given never showed up in the USPS system until after the card was delivered. The last time it was over 2 weeks from when I got the tracking info to when the card was delivered. Hope this helps.

-al

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
In my only experience where the Topps redemption was shipped USPS certified, the tracking number showed up in the USPS system before delivery.

I received the certified mail "we knocked, you didn't answer" slip in my mail the other day and I couldn't think of who would be sending me certified mail. On a gut feeling I thought it was Topps so I logged into the Topps redemption site and the tracking number there matched the attempted delivery slip.

All my other topps redemptions were shipped normal USPS where there wasn't the PITA of having to go the post office to pick it up since noone answered during a delivery attempt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts