Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Diamond Giveaway Code Rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Alright, just woke up and having my first sip of coffee. Granted I'm on the nicotine patch to quit smoking so I'm a bit annoyed as it is. But.....after inputting 60 or so Topps Diamond Giveaway card codes the last 2 days, I still haven't dug up a single die-cut card. Is this just pure bad luck????

Allen

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Re: Topps Diamond Code Rant

Def bad luck Allen...60 and zero? Crazy...didnt someone redeem 10 and hit 4 die cuts??

Seems like it goes one way or another, no?

Sorry bro...hope your next batch gets u a ton

Dave

Pills

Aug 7, 2008

I've redeemed ~45 codes and didn't get any die cuts, either.

I DID get a Joe Black 2002 Heritage auto, though.

And, to the OP - congrats and good luck on quitting.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008

I have unlocked 1 in 65 codes so I understand how you are feeling.

Legion_79

Mar 22, 2011
Sharonville, Ohio

I also have redeemed about 60 codes and not a single Die-cut. Ended up trading all of my unlocked cards for 2 die-cuts though. Havent redeemed any Series 2 codes yet though

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass

I redeemed the 60 rings. Waiting for Topps to ship it.

I got an email on Thursday that my order shipped but it only listed the cards I put with the order in the email and nothing about the ring.

I'll find out Monday if they are shipping the rings yet though according to the tracking

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
64 codes= 4 die-cuts. I traded a Dick Groat autograph card for three die cuts via a trade on the Topps site. That's how I got seven of those die-cut cards. They do seem tough to get because I seem to remember getting most of those die-cuts in my early digs.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

zep33 said:
I redeemed the 60 rings. Waiting for Topps to ship it.

I got an email on Thursday that my order shipped but it only listed the cards I put with the order in the email and nothing about the ring.

I'll find out Monday if they are shipping the rings yet though according to the tracking

Please post what you get.
I really want to see what these look like.

jjk10

Oct 22, 2010
I did 50 on Wednesday and Thursday and got 8 die cuts. Thinking I was lucky I bought 50 more codes and am 0 for the first 39.

Members online

Latest posts