Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout out to Topps Redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Thought this would be a fair thread to make. There was a long thread last week bagging on Topps and their redemption practices, I even joined in. They screwed me hard on a sterling card.

Well I got this sucker today. Not only is it probably my new favorite card, it was fulfilled fast by the company and sent off to those that redeemed it quickly. This is a perfect example of a card that the Topps company had every intention of including, missed the pack out (I assume due to his injury) and fulfilled their promise very quickly.

2011gypsyauto1-300x212.jpg

It's been a very long time since there was an on card Utley auto from Topps. /25 too :D Good job Topps. Love this card

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I agree, and I'm still cheesed off over my other redemption issue but they did me (us as a hobby?) right this time so I thought I'd give them their due.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I hope this means my Utley Heritage Auto Relic (also numbered out of 25) is coming soon.

There website shows a tracking number (which does not get a hit at usps.gov) and a ship date of 8/27/2011.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I would imagine, the "ship date" for this card was 9/7/2011 and it showed "shipped a week ago so i would think you will get your card this week.

edit:

I'm an Utley collector so unless I missed something, I think the /25 utley auto is a dual with Musial? I could be wrong if I missed that he has his own, but if not the addition to Musial with the card could add trouble.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I just had another positive result from my redemptions from Topps. I redeemed 2 codes for a base Drew Pomeranz auto and a Gold Pomeranz auto and received them within 2 weeks.

I also had a Utley 2011 Tribute Black jersey auto 1/5 I received from one of AIC's group buys that was damaged and contacted the Topps rep here for a replacement. I was hoping Topps could replace the card with a similar one, but they sent me this as a replacement.
Image-34.jpg

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Same here. I got a redemption for a Strasburg auto variation /99 from a 2010 BDPP box like 2 weeks ago and i have been advised it's already in the mail...
Unfortunately Canada Post locks their employees, so it's stuck somewhere until they go back to work. :evil:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts