Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So what is everyone doing awake so late/early on a Sat/Sun??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I had a two hour nap early this evening so now I'm wide awake watching some stuff i PVR'd earlier in the night like Cops and Americas Most Wanted and of course im on FCB (like always :D ). Me and the GF also just got back home with some food from a 24hr restaurant.

So what is everyone else doing and why are you still awake so late into the night?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So I was awake from 2pm wednesday until about 9pm friday, got a quick 2 hour nap and woke up to my fiancee rubbing my legs. Was wide awake until 5am, slept from 5-10 am Saturday and have been awake since. I figure if I can fall asleep somewhere away from my 7 month old son I can get what's called a normal night's sleep. Not going to happen. :)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I work nights and on my off days I stick to my same schedule. Got home from poker around 5 hours ago and just watched The Dilemma. Been browsing Blowout doing some window shopping... had $200 worth in my cart but just couldnt bring myself to finish it off.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
About to head out with my daughter to the local card show at the Doubletree Hotel (GA).

Allen

Latest posts