Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wadya get/get for your dad today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
I got him a 2011 box of bowman, let's just say that didn't go so well....anyone want a Matt hauge base auto LOL. Atleaste he enjoyed opening it.

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
Tickets to a Mariners game in July to go to, and also some assorted unopened packs like 7 or 8 that were still in my local cardshop ranging from 01 baseball to present.

Jan 15, 2009
He had been bugging me earlier about needing a jersey, so I went and dropped $250 on an authentic orange Giants Buster Posey jersey for him, his favorite player. I also bought us tickets to the Twins game on Tuesday, 5th row in the Twins bullpen.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
My dad passed away in '08. My brothers and I weren't too close to him most of our adult lives. The last couple years we got together a good bit though. It wasn't til then that he told me his favorite player of all time was Marty Marion. I picked up an auto from some Donruss set for him, and he really liked it. Anyway, about a week or so ago, I decided to pick this up, kinda for him. I've been thinking of starting my first Vintage PC of his playing days cards.

1948 Bowman Marty Marion RC
marion.jpg

I myself got a new charcoal grill from my wife and kids!

Buck15_24

Jun 11, 2011
DWright5 said:
My dad passed away in '08. My brothers and I weren't too close to him most of our adult lives. The last couple years we got together a good bit though. It wasn't til then that he told me his favorite player of all time was Marty Marion. I picked up an auto from some Donruss set for him, and he really liked it. Anyway, about a week or so ago, I decided to pick this up, kinda for him. I've been thinking of starting my first Vintage PC of his playing days cards.

1948 Bowman Marty Marion RC
marion.jpg

I myself got a new charcoal grill from my wife and kids!

That's a good looking card! I myself am also thinking about starting a vintage PC, but that would be a great start!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Got my dad a $100 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods. I know it is cheap, but my dad can buy whatever he wants because he is so picky lol. We are also going fishing later. :)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Hooked him up with a fishing lure and scratch ticket.. not much I can buy for him that he either doesn't have or doesn't care to have.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
A glass of pop at a pizza place.

lol. I was so wrapped up in my grandpa's gift that I forgot about Father's Day. I will go get him a nice card or something. I feel kinda bad about that...

Members online

Latest posts