Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another fun day at Urbandale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thanks to Ryan (ryanscardz) for putting on another great show in Des Moines today. Looking forward to the next show.

Some pickups today

Gotta love the local guy!!!

scan0038-2.jpg

These two beauties for $5 each
scan0039-1.jpg

scan0040-1.jpg

Quarter-bin dumpster diving
scan0041.jpg

Prestige from the pack wars
scan0042-1.jpg

Couple of cards for resident Seahawks collector seattlefantilidie
scan0043-1.jpg

Come other nice cards that I picked up for resale.
scan0044-2.jpg

Thanks for the look and if you are local to Des Moines, definitely take time July 17th to head to the show!

glad to hear the show was good. couldnt stray so far with it being fathers day and all. i did some .25 boxing myself... i saw an old dude with a notebook checklist like we were talking about and instantly started laughing. dude hand drew the boxes for the numbers and put 500 numbers per page. you gotta get your checklist notebook game right if you wanna reach the top!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
notjomommasclint said:
glad to hear the show was good. couldnt stray so far with it being fathers day and all. i did some .25 boxing myself... i saw an old dude with a notebook checklist like we were talking about and instantly started laughing. dude hand drew the boxes for the numbers and put 500 numbers per page. you gotta get your checklist notebook game right if you wanna reach the top!

Man, THAT'S dedication. I have the same checklist in excel somewhere. It's pretty sweet.

Members online