Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Been talking to Team USA pitcher Nick Travieso's father...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I sold him a cheap lot of Nick's Topps Team USA cards and, upon realizing that he was Nick's dad, was able to find a bunch of other cards of his I had lying around. He was very appreciative and I told him that I might be able to find some other cards of Nick's to send his way, or at least put him in touch with other seller's who likely wouldn't ream him like a lot of seller's on ebay. It doesn't sound like he has tons of money to spend but is definitely excited about his son having cards, so in honor of father's day, I figured I'd post on here and ask if anyone wanted to dig through their 2010 commons and pull some cards together to send him. Better yet, if anyone has any of the harder Refractor's or parallels and would be willing to part with them for a reasonable price, let me know and I can put you in touch with Nick's dad. PM me for info.

Thanks!
John

Members online