Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Marlins to hire Jack McKeon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Since Scotty Cousins took out hit, I think as of Friday the Marlins were 3-18. I heard that stat on the Dino Costa Show on Sirius.

Volstad , Nolasco and the rest of the staff need to pick it up in the absence of Josh Johnson.
The lineup is good with Lomo and Michael Stanton but the lineup has hurt with poor production out of Hanley.

Fredie needs to go.

Jan 15, 2009
Big Mac McGwire said:
Since Scotty Cousins took out hit, I think as of Friday the Marlins were 3-18. I heard that stat on the Dino Costa Show on Sirius.

Volstad , Nolasco and the rest of the staff need to pick it up in the absence of Josh Johnson.
The lineup is good with Lomo and Michael Stanton but the lineup has hurt with poor production out of Hanley.

Fredie needs to go.
As of day today, the struggling Marlins have lost 18 of their last 19 games. They were 29-19 and just one game behind Philadelphia after a 1-0 victory in San Francisco on May 26. But they're 3-20 since and have fallen 12 1/2 games out.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
why would McKeon do this?

enjoy retirement, being a scout, whatever you are doing.

unless this is like Major League where they are trying to run the team into the ground.

Members online

Latest posts