Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone deal with maryvillereb2003 ? - bizarre transaction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
(cross posted from trade luck misfortune discussion)

so we did a deal about five weeks ago. $40 Pay pal for a Posey/Beckham dual. I had totally forgotten about it and then I get a pm from Maryvillereb2003 about two weeks ago saying that he found the card in a stack and forgot to send it out and would be getting it out right away.

A week went by and no card so I pm - no response. Sent an email and he said it went out this past monday. No DC provided.

Still haven't gotten it and I wrote yesterday and no response.

Feedback was good on him here so I'm a little surprised. Also the fact that he emailed me a month later and could have just never said anything and I probably wouldn't have realized it for a while if at all.

Maybe he did send it last week. But it seems doubtful now.

I usually don't get bent out of shape about stuff like this but it was so odd because the seller contacted me saying they were sorry they forgot about the card. I just assumed at that point they were going to do what they said they would.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I have not done any deals with reb but he seems like a great guy. Hopefully everything is ok with him and his family.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
everyone who is waiting on cards from me- everything is out with some extras for some(may have rushed some)...if you don't feel it is enough to make up for the shipping time PM me and i will take care of it. alabama i got yours mixed up with someone elses and i thought i shipped yours already, i have had so much to get out and add in working all of the time, it overwhelmed me. i do have a DC number on your package.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If it matters, I dealt with him for a couple PC cards. I forgot to give him my addy, and he forgot to ask, but after we discussed it, my cards came fairly quick.

He included a couple extras, which weren't necessary but it was a very nice gesture!

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
not a problem. didn't want to just blindly give you bad feedback. that's why i like coming here. if you mess up people allow you to make up your mistakes. thanks for letting us know.

Members online

Latest posts