Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow...Rendon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
It could also be....

1) He dropped in the draft w/ some doubts about his overall health/projection.

2) They made TONS of those sets, meaning the print run is insane. Don't forget, the set with Harper and Strasburg were Hobby only and VERY limited (600 roughly).

3) They are easy grades.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
I don't think JP's post was to compare but to show that even a Pristine 10 only gets $13 bucks.....

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
des1984 said:
I don't think JP's post was to compare but to show that even a Pristine 10 only gets $13 bucks.....

This. Damn, wish I hadn't just subbed 3 of them in this month's FCB submission :lol:

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Aside from the manufactured patch card in Bowman, this will be his only card for some time. If he happened to decide to sign soon, those could be a money maker.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
There's another one going on with almost four days left at $7.50 with eight bids (although you could call the bidder into question).

[ebay:1f2xb4ms]300568291637[/ebay:1f2xb4ms]

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
In some ways I think this means almost nothing. Other than people were thinking he might go #1 earlier when the card was released. Which shouldn't really matter anyway if he tears it up like people thought he might as a #1 pick. The only thing that could actually have some effect before he starts playing, is if he really is injured. If it's minor, then no big deal either.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
saferseas said:
Flooded market?

There's a bunch of USA sets made, especially since they sold them in retail stores minus the gu/autos.

It's not that the card was rare, but it was his only one. I'm not surprised at all.

Members online