Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with my collection......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey guys (and gals), need some help with my collection.
Maybe some fresh eyes will help...

I have been having a hard time adding to my Hall of Fame autographed baseball collection.
I just added a Lefty Gomez (for Fathers Day) but can not seem to find any more additions.
Of course there is Ruth and the other big $$$ balls, but I am looking for an additions say under
$750 or so. Anyone know of any other HOFers (that I don't have) that are somewhat in circulation?
I tried going back by induction year to see if some of the players would have done the show circuit
but have had no luck..... I need names!
**Link to my collection is in my sig**

So if anyone has any ideas, send them my way!

Thanks
Joe

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:

I have been having a hard time adding to my Hall of Fame autographed baseball collection.
I just added a Lefty Gomez (for Fathers Day) but can not seem to find any more additions.
Of course there is Ruth and the other big $$$ balls, but I am looking for an additions say under
$750 or so. Anyone know of any other HOFers (that I don't have) that are somewhat in circulation?
I tried going back by induction year to see if some of the players would have done the show circuit

Thanks
Joe

Howdy Joe! ;)

Have you tried the other auction houses- Heritage, Clean Sweep, Mears, etc.... I could send you links for the sites I have if you would like.

Good luck.....

MaineMule said:

Thanks
Joe

Howdy Joe! ;)

Have you tried the other auction houses- Heritage, Clean Sweep, Mears, etc.... I could send you links for the sites I have if you would like.

Good luck.....

I looked but either its a Ruth, Matheson, Robinson, etc... or the common HOFers I have.
PM me the links, I'll look again!

How's the collection coming? Any new TTMs?

Thanks
Joe

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
MaineMule said:
[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":yp65v1h1]Hey guys (and gals), need some help with my collection.

Thanks
Joe

Howdy Joe! ;)

Good luck.....

I looked but either its a Ruth, Matheson, Robinson, etc... or the common HOFers I have.
PM me the links, I'll look again!

How's the collection coming? Any new TTMs?

Thanks
Joe[/quote:yp65v1h1]

...the link MC provided looks fairly comprehensive. I'll look sometime to see what else I have bookmarked.

Collection is slowly expanding. No TTMs sent recently. Picking and choosing which HOfers to go after on GPCs and index cards. Approaching 195 different but they are more costly to come by as you would expect.

Enjoy the summer.

Members online